A delicate, spicy blend of essential oils of Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Black Spruce and Sweet Orange in a base of Apricot Kernel Oil. This blend brings forth memories of joy, happiness and the spirit of the Holidays. It is grounding & calming. With Holiday Essentials, simply open the bottle, breathe deeply, apply to your wrists, start diffusing and enjoy the sweet moments!
Holiday Essentials Soap is crafted and hand milled to maintain Essential Oil qualities including historical wellness benefits.
- 4 Essential Oils in Holiday Essentials all have unique flash points –we use a proprietary steam process to maintain complete integrity of the Essential Oils.
- Once opened – use within 30-45 days for maximum benefit. Thereafter, the aromas may diminish in some environments; however, the value of the Essential Oil remains intact.
- To maintain an ideal environment, use a soap dish that drains.
Essential Tip From Elizabeth
Apply one to two drops of the concentrate on the wrist to uplift the spirit and ground your energy. Spray generously on body, clothes, Christmas tree or diffuse in the air.
Essential Oil Ingredients
Historical Authority says:
- Cinnamon Bark – Cinnamon Bark is a centuries-old general tonic with potent antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a light anticoagulant that can increase blood flow. It has a warming, uplifting characteristic. It is also a memory inducer.
- Clove Bud – Clove Bud is one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic of all essential oils and is used to treat a variety of infections and inflammations. It also works as a general stimulant.
- Black Spruce – Black Spruce essential oil is both uplifting and grounding. It has a clean, fresh scent and revives tired muscles.
- Sweet Orange – Sweet Orange is an anti-depressant, antiseptic, and an aphrodisiac. It is elevating to both body and mind. It is also touted as a tonic to the circulatory system and a digestive aid.
- – Apricot Kernel oil is a light carrier oil that nourishes the skin and is easily massaged into the affected area. It is good for all skin types and is rich in vitamin A.