Used properly, our essential oil blends can be an integral part of a wellness lifestyle, promoting physical and mental well-being. Here are some guidelines for the safe use of our products.
- Follow the application instructions carefully
- When trying a product for the first time, do a patch test to determine sensitivity. Discontinue use immediately if irritation or an allergic reaction occurs
- Start with small doses before working up to the instructed amount. Essential oils can be very powerful. A small amount goes a long way, so be careful not to over-use
- Always wash your hands after applying oils
- Avoid using near your eyes. If you do get essential oils in your eyes, rub them with vegetable oil not soap and water
- Do not ingest. Our products are for external use only
- Keep all essential oil products out of the reach of children and pets
- Consult your physician before using, especially if you are pregnant, have epilepsy or high blood pressure
- Do not use our products as a substitute for necessary medical care
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the appropriate use of our products. Please feel free to contact us.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only. These guidelines do not constitute a complete safety reference nor do they replace the advice provided by your own physician or a licensed medical professional.