Essential Oil Safety
Used properly, our essential oil blends can be an integral part of a wellness lifestyle, promoting physical and mental well-being. Here are some guidelines for the safe use of our products.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the appropriate use of our products. Please feel free to contact us.
- Follow the application instructions carefully
- When trying a product for the first time, do a patch test to determine sensitivity. Discontinue use immediately if irritation or an allergic reaction occurs
- Start with small doses before working up to the instructed amount. Essential oils can be very powerful. A small amount goes a long way, so be careful not to over-use
- Always wash your hands after applying oils
- Avoid using near your eyes. If you do get essential oils in your eyes, rub them with vegetable oil not soap and water
- Do not ingest. Our products are for external use only
- Keep all essential oil products out of the reach of children and pets
- Consult your physician before using, especially if you are pregnant, have epilepsy or high blood pressure
- Do not use our products as a substitute for necessary medical care
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only. These guidelines do not constitute a complete safety reference nor do they replace the advice provided by your own physician or a licensed medical professional.